Lodging will be available to conference participants at the host hotel, Marriott Wardman Park Hotel:
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008-4106
Rates apply to stays between June 24-28. Additional nights must be booked directly through the hotel.
Multiple rooms can be booked separately at the rate of $215.00/night
Students: $179.00 for up to 4 students per room. Rooms assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Room rate includes free in-room internet access. Please inquire when checking in.
Hotel Reservation Deadline: June 4, 2012
Room Block Reservations - the room block is closed:
- Reserve online
- Call the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. 202-328-2000. Event ID: 8225758
** Hotels located nearby include:
- Omni Shoreham Hotel (202-234-0700)
- Windsor Park Hotel
- The Normandy Hotel
- Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle (202-332-9300)
- The Churchill
- Hilton Washington (202-483-3000)
- Holiday Inn Washington-Georgetown
The conference will be held in Washington, District of Columbia.
There are 3 servicing airports and 1 servicing train/bus station for the Washington, D.C. Area:
- Reagan National Airport - 9 mi, Metro $1.85 each way, Taxi $20.00 one way
- Dulles International Airport - 25 mi, Taxi $65.00 one way
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport - 33 mi, Taxi $80.00 one way
- Union Station, serves Amtrack Train and Buses - 4 mi
The Reagan National Airport and the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel are both serviceable from the Metrorail Subway System. The airport is located at the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Station on the Yellow and Blue Lines. The hotel is located at the Woodley Park Station on the Red Line.
Options for ground transportation include, buses, taxis, and the Metrorail Subway System. For additional travel suggestions or information, please visit the Washington, D.C. tourism website for additional travel information.
For assistance in traveling to the United States, please see the U.S. Department of State's Visa Program.
Additionally, meeting attendees can download a General Visa Letter to Attend the Conference.
Hotel dining options include:
- Stone's Throw
- Harry's Pub
- Illy's Lobby Expresso Bar
- Lobby Lounge
- Woodley Market
A map of restaurants in the hotel's vicinity.
Additional options can be found on the Washington, D.C. Tourism website.